Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Blame Game

I was thinking of the biggest game on earth. It might sound like Football, Cricket, Tennis etc. but I feel it's the Blame Game which human beings have been playing for ages and would continue playing forever. Everyone plays the game with a lot of energy and nobody ever seems to lose it. To be honest, even sometimes I do get into playing the game, and it's not because I love playing it but being a human, I'm also being driven by human nature.

Let me not dig more of the game, I don't like it from my heart and don't want to be a part of it. I feel it's better to be silent and just watch the game rather diving into it. I believe, one can write a million books on the game if he wants to. Frankly speaking, my disgust to it made me to write all this and make myself happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment